Mechanical Engineer- Industrial
|Job title:||Mechanical Engineer- Industrial|
|Location:||Hampshire, RH12 1EA|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year + training, development, progression per annum|
|Contact name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Salary: £45,000 + OTE- After probation salary increase to £48,000
Commutable: Redhill, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Horsham
A new role for a Mechanical Engineer has arisen in one of the largest sites within this Sector & group. They are the Market Leaders in their Industry and due to unforeseeable growth, they have now restructured their engineering department and are looking to bring skilled mechanical engineers to their team. The successful Mechanical Engineer will benefit from working for one of the leading companies in the area that are continuously growing, meaning that this is a very secure job and offer progression for their engineers. The Mechanical Engineer will receive industry-leading on the job and join a close team of Mechanical Engineers. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer who has the hands on practical experience working on mechanical faults, with the knowledge of Health & Safety.
Skills required for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Will need to hold a Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- They are open to the background of the Mechanical Engineer; Including; FMCG, Forces, Marine, Manufacturing, Distribution, Recycling, Cement etc
- Have a strong Mechanical Background; Working on belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, fabricating etc
- Health & safety is a big focus- you must be up to date with H&S standards and legislations
- They will look at Mechanical Technicians, Mechanical Fitters and Mechanical Engineers
- Experience working with PPM and reactive maintenance
- Must be happy to work a days and nights shift pattern
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary-up to £48000 post probation
- Working for a large, stable company
- On the job training
- Working with a close team of Engineer
Commutable : Crawley, Dorking, Horsham, Gatwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs