|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension, overtime, Progression, Stability|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2022 14:04|
Salary: £34,000- £36,000
Benefits; Overtime, Training & development, Progression
An exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer has arisen in a large manufacturing plant commutable to Croft . This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with to work in a stable, growing company! You will be working in a team of electrical and mechanical engineers and will work closely with production. In order to be suitable for this role, you will need to demonstrate mechanical skills, and workshop skills. As this company provides training and development, you will constantly be growing and learning new skills in the job.
Skills required for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Experience working on first line maintenance, planned maintenance, and reactive maintenance
- Must hold an Engineering qualification
- Experience working on mechanical faults
- Experience working in a factory environment
- Experience with; welding, fabricating, pneumatics, hydraulics, belts, bearings, chains etc
- Be happy work as part of a team and independently.
- The successful mechanical engineer must be happy to work a 4 on 4 off days and nights role
- Must have the right to work in the UK
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress technically throughout the company
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's