|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£31.5k per year + £40k OTE|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2022 17:04|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday - Friday Days role
Salary: £31,500 - £40k OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a great longstanding company at their site in Kent. They are the strong force in their Industry and due to unforeseeable growth, they have now restructured their engineering department and this is the reason for this vacancy.
Skills required for the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- Will ideally be from an idustrial manufacturing background
- Have a strong Mechanical Background; Working on bearings, belts, cam shafts, pneumatics, machine timing
- Willing to work in a heavy environment
- Experience working with PPM and reactive maintenance
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company
- On the job training
- Working with a close team of Engineer
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jack Hanson
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's