Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£60k per year + Healthcare after probation|
|Contact Name:||Reece Dixon|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 10:55|
A internationally recognised powertrain and electronics manufacturer are seeking a Powertrain Design Engineer to join the team's growing engineering department.
Your role will see you work across a variety of projects from concept through to testing.
Tasks will include the concept and development of complex powertrain components, the creation of jigs/fixtures, and prototype assembly tools and improving the quality and efficiency of the working processes. These projects are highly confidential and will be dependent on candidate skill-set and experience.
The team's projects regularly comprise of high-performance automotive as well as motorsport. The team predominantly operate in a transparent structure system with engineers reporting to the individual leader of each project.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proficient knowledge of engine design and component function, Cylinder Heads, Crankcase Assembly
- At least 3 years' automotive mechanical design experience
- Proficiency in CAD software (NX of benefit)
- Experience of using Teamcentre and SAP is preferred but not essential
- Hours: Typically 39 hours per-week
- 25 days holiday package
- Health insurance and social benefits