|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 15:08|
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer – Double Day's
Salary: £35,000 - 37,000 + Overtime Available
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading bespoke manufacturing business in the South Yorkshire area. Due to the investment into the business, this site is currently expanding and seeks a Maintenance Engineer that is looking to join one of the country's leading manufacturing businesses. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external training courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Engineer with good Mechanical & Electrical knowledge.
- FMCG / Industrial Maintenance Manufacturing Background
- Mechanical & Electrical Hands on Experience.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- In-House Training for Engineers
- Investment in Engineer
- Working on Bespoke Machinery
- Working for a Growing Business
- Working for a Multi-National Company.
- Fantastic Benefit Package & Competitive Salary.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our Referral Scheme.
You Will Receive £250 For Every Candidate We Place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's