Maintenance Team Leader
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension+ Life assurance+ Progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 14:54|
Maintenance Team Leader- Days
Location: Milton Keynes
A leading manufacturing plant in Buckinghamshire is looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to join their team within the newly developed site. As the Maintenance Team Leader, you will be managing a small team of engineers as well as being hands on in a fully automated site. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Team Leader role will also be involved in a number of projects which stimulate any technically minded engineer. The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from joining a rapidly growing company with realistic opportunities for further career progression whilst on a completive remuneration package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Team leader, managing/leading a small team of engineers
- The Lead Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing/Continuous improvements would ben advantageous
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Opportunity for further career progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's