Maintenance Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Maintenance Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Bopnus + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 14:30|
Maintenance Project Engineer- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract – Mon-Fri Days
Salary: £45,000 + Overtime
Location: Reading, Berkshire
A large automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Project Engineer on a minimum 6Month Fixed Term Contract at their brand-new state of the art facility in Reading, which they have moved into within the last few months. They are looking for a Maintenance Project Engineer with experience of implementing a PPM and TPM system and leading continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects as they have seek to gain maximum efficiency out of the newly installed production lines. The maintenance project Engineer will initially join the business on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, so the maintenance project engineer will directly be employed by the business for 6 months and receive sick pay and holidays etc- There is also a chance the Maintenance Project Engineer will be taken on permanently after the 9 months.
Skills required for a Maintenance Project Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Project experience
- Experience of PPM and TPM
- Experience of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- Able to start immediately
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment as a Maintenance Project Engineer
The Maintenance Project Engineer will benefit from:
- Working as a Maintenance project Engineer within a state-of-the-art factory
- Working Monday- Friday Days only
- Working on large scaled continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects
- Minimum 6 Month Fixed Term Contract which could extend
- Excellent rates of pay
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details