|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Salary:||£46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 11:15|
We are currently recruiting for a experienced and qualified Maintenance Planner to join a world class manufacturing site based near Biggleswade. The Maintenance Planner will work very closely with the Site Manager to deliver all elements within the engineering plan. The Maintenance Planner will need to implement an effect Engineering Planning System that maximises utilisation of resources. This is an excellent company to work for who are offering a long term career within engineering.
Skills required for the Maintenance Planner:
- Previous Maintenance Planning Experience
- Engineering Qualification andbackground
- Experience working as a Maintenance or Engineering Planner
- Experience using SAP systems
- Leadership or Supervisor Experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environement
The Maintenance Planner will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's