|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Salary:||£20 - 25 per hour + Pension, OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2020 15:20|
Salary: £20-£25 / hour
An Maintenance Planner vacancy is now available, for a multi-disciplinary Engineering team in Stevenage. In a very uncertain time, the company has maintained their prominence in the market and this Engineering Planner role is Key in providing structure and organisation. The Maintenance Planner will benefit from; training and development, flexible working hours as well as a good remuneration package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Planner:
- The Maintenance Planner will be planning methods of manufacture in response to task requirements regarding time, cost and quality, previous experience is needed
- Previous experience on software such as SAP and Parana would be advantageous
- As the Engineering Planner you need to demonstrate and use ‘Lean Planning’ techniques
- Support the creation and maintenance of Basis of Estimate with Production costs and schedules
- Updating and reporting on Key Performance indicators as required is required for this Maintenance Planner role.
- Work effectively with others and building required relationships and interfaces to support delivery of the Programme
The Maintenance Planner will benefit from:
- Working for a leading and growing company, offering the Maintenance Planner a stable role
- The role offers a degree of flexibility with regards to hours and shifts
- The Maintenance Planner will benefit from a bespoke training programme.
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan, OTE,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's