|Job Title:||maintenance operative|
|Salary:||£26k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 09:04|
We are currently recruiting for a blue-chip food company in the Isleham area who are looking for a Maintenance Operative. My client is currently going through their best period of trading in their 200- year history. As a business they have invested £12M into new machinery across their 4 UK sites. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Operative:
- The successful Maintenance Operative would ideally be mechanically biased.
- The successful Maintenance Operative would be from an industrial or armed forces/RAF background.
The Maintenance Operative will benefit from:
- Working in a company that are investing heavily into new machinery.
- Private healthcare.
- Working for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Healthcare, Tailor training program.
Commutable: Isleham, Soham, Littleport, Bury St Edmunds.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection – 07458162400
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's