|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£32k - 37k per year + Life assurance, Sick Pay, income protection, Employee Assistance Program, Long|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:59|
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000
We are actively recruiting a technically strong, Maintenance Manager to join a leading business in its industry. Both electrically and mechanically minded managers are invited to apply from any many background, on offer is a competitive salary, a large team of supervisors and engineers, benefits and progression, this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
Skills required for Maintenance Manager:
- Maintenance manager to have supervisory experience
- Maintenance manager to have a strong technical background
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical & electrical skills
The Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year