|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 15:43|
Site Maintenance Manager
Days - £38,000 - £42,000
Bonus, Health Care, Pention, Holiday Allowence
Location: Farmborough, Somerset
This well established organisation have been successfully growing for a number of years. Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for a Site Maintenance Manager. The Site Maintenance Manager will develop new continuous improvement techniques, Assist in designing a PPM plan and condition monitoring systems and Support the Shift Engineers to deliver the maintenance programme. You will be allocated personal business commitments to work on throughout the year and be involved in a company that heavily invests in training and developing thier engineers.
Skills required for Site Maintenance Manager:
- Responsibility for planning maintenance schedules
- Dealing with Capex & Budgets
- Manage the maintenance team and production lines
- Technical knowledge in manufacturing enviroment
The Site Maintenance Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension, Bonus,
Commutable from: Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's