|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2022 15:25|
Maintenance Fitter – Double Days (Mon-Fri)
Commutable: West Yorkshire, Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Fitter to join a leading Manufacturing and business in Leeds. This is an opportunity that doesn’t arrive very often as the successful Maintenance Fitter will benefit from a very good salary, along with a brilliant benefits package. This position also offers the right engineer the scope to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Manufacturing background
- Engineer with Welding experience
- To attend machine breakdowns and carry out maintenance as required, including preventative maintenance
- To complete fabrication work: milling, turning, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics as required
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday – Friday
- A large world-renowned company
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
- Performance Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- 28 Days Holiday + Ban Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's