|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Pension - Life insurance - Health care|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 16:32|
Salary: £36,000 - £37,000
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have a mechanical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great machinery experience.
Skills required for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanical biased with Mechanical skills
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Mechanical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Mechancial Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's