Maintenance Engineer - Nights
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Nights|
|Salary:||£39,550 - 44,000 per year + Pension, OT|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 12:04|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Nights - 40k!
Due to investment in machinery and expansion in production, my client who are a mass scale manufacturer are now looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer who is ideally electrically biased with the capability, experience and skill set to carry out Mechanical works. The position requires the candidate to work a permanent night shift. Hours of work are 22:00 to 06:45 Monday to Friday.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased (Ideally)
- General maintenance duties, proactive and reactive to ensure there is minimum downtime
- Routine Preventative Maintenance
- Fast and accurate fault-finding ability
- Carrying out electrical and diagnostic checks
- Communication with the management team and production team
- This position would suit candidates who have experience in mechanical and electrical engineering with the relevant qualifications
- Excellent problem analysis, PLC fault finding and ability to read wiring diagrams
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems and controls
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Possess an excellent understanding and commitment to safe working practices
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Identify maintenance improvement opportunities and develop action plan to deliver
- Use CMMS to manage daily work activities
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detai
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's