Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically Biased
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Mechanically Biased|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Pension 4%|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 12:52|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled - Mechanically Biased
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
A fantastic for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer has come to the forefront. We are currently recruiting for a number of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers for this worldwide manufacturing company. This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Attending breakdowns
- Working on hydraulics and pneumatics
- Welding would be a huge advantage
- Working on belts, bearings, chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's