Maintenance Engineer - High Speed FMCG Factory
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - High Speed FMCG Factory|
|Salary:||£40k - 44k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 09:04|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £42,500 - £44,000
Shift: 4 on 4 off (Days & Nights)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for a growing food manufacturing company. This company have recently doubled the size of the factory and invested heavily in new machinery. As a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will have the opportunity to work on state of the art machinery which will help bolster your career and develop technically. The maintenance engineer will be given a tailored training programme to allow them to progress in the best and quickest way.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer needs to be truly multi-skilled possessing strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Ideally you would have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- If you have experience of working on PLC’s this would be a huge advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Investment in engineer
- Working on state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Pension & on site car parking
£32k - 33k per year + Overtime, Holiday, Pension
£33k - 36k per year + overtime + pension + annual bonus
£32k per year + pension - minimal overtime