Maintenance Engineer - High Speed FMCG Factory
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - High Speed FMCG Factory|
|Salary:||£40k - 44k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 13:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi skilled
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000+ Benefits
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Manchester. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site as well as getting involved with site project work. The ideal candidate will need to come from a fast paced manufacturing background and have a good attitude towards continuous improvements.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical
- Mechanical and Electrical skills and experience
- Electrical work on Motors, AC DC control, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
- Good Attitude and willing to get stuck in
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Training and career development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Production bonus
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year