Maintenance Engineer - Forces/REME/Navy
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Forces/REME/Navy|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year + Pension, Overtime, Training, Progression|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2021 15:31|
Maintenance Engineer – Forces/REME/Navy
Salary: £45000- £48,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with a strong Electrical & mechanical skills to join a reputable FMCG Engineering Company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of hard working Multi-Skilled Engineers. This is a great opportunity to work for a blue-chip Manufacturer that invests heavily in their Maintenance Engineers. This is a perfect role for a Maintenance Engineer who has just finished their time within the forces/Navy or REME or is due to finish in the next few months. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door at an FMCG company, who provide the support and training to ensure you have a successful career. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be electrically qualified.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Musy hold a minimum Level 3 in Electrical/Mechanical Or apprentice trained
- Formal Engineering Qualifications
- Currently leaving the Forces/REME/Navy, or due to leave
- The can-do attitude and the drive to want to learn
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical fault-finding skills
- Must be happy to work Shifts; that include days and nights.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Personal development plans tailored for each Engineer
- Joining a growing company, who are currently goes through substantial growth
- Opportunities for training and development of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
Commutable from: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k per month + Holidays, OT, Bonus
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 42k per year + Pension,Training,Further progression
£40k per year
£38,494 per year + Pension: Employee 5% and Employer 3%. Life Assurance.