Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased|
|Salary:||£34k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2022 15:21|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Salary: £34,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday (Earlies, Lates and Nights)
Will be moving to Double Days within 12 months
Location: Ellesmere Port, Chesire
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by strong maintenance engineer has come to the forefront. This is going to be any engineers dream to work in this state of the art, fully automated, fast paced factory. They have recently invested into the site and it's a great place to work for any maintenance engineer who wants to develop their career both technically and/or into management.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- PLC experience and you should be able to fault find to a minimum.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Invertors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
- Project/Continuous improvement experience.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Standard Pension
£32,360 - 36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£35k per year
£36k per year + pension, Life insurance Staff Purchase Schem Reward Scheme (discount in stor
£31k - 32k per year