Maintenance Engineer- Electrical- DAYS
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer- Electrical- DAYS|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 17:55|
Maintenance Engineer- Electrical Bias
An exciting opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Engineer has arisen in Selby. This is a great opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Engineer who is electrical bias to work in a stable, growing company! If you are looking to join a company that invest in their Engineers and their team, this is the company for you. You will receive a personal-development-plan, and have the opportunity to work closely with the experienced engineers and manager on site too. You will work closely with the Manager, engineers and the Production Team too.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within an Industrial Environment.
- Apprentice Trained/ NVQ L3
- Experience working in a heavy industrial environment- Forces/ Marine/ Print/ Concrete/ Recycling/ Glass/ Quarry
- Strong Electrical Skills
- Must be happy to work a day’s role and work a callout
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Receive Training and a personal-development-plan
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress throughout the company
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k - 32k per year + Pension
£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£35k per year + Fantastic Benefits package