Maintenance engineer- Early Shift
|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer- Early Shift|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2022 08:24|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £45,000 OTE up to £7,000
Shift: Permanant Early
A growing FMCG manufacturer commutable to Bedford are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer s to join their expanding team. The company aim to provide quality FMCG products that is manufactured, packaged, and distributed to their clients across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer who is looking to join a growing company and is looking for a Days role, and ideally have worked within an FMCG Environment, and be competent electrically. As the maintenance engineer you will also be working as part of a close team of engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled - Ability to work on both Electrical and Mechanical faults
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Engineering qualification
- Must hold an electrical qualification
- Experience within a Food, Pharmacetuical, GMP, Manufacturing Industry
- As the maintenance engineer you must be flexible for a change in shifts in the future
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Once employed as the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a growing FMCG company
- Working in a close team of Maintenance Engineers
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable: Croydon, Brixton, Wimbledon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's