|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 08:34|
A fantastic opportunity for any strong maintenance engineer has come to the forefront, this is going to be any engineers dream, working in a state of the art, fully automated, fast paced factory. The business is a market leading manufacturer and their products are instantly recognisable. With recent investment by the company into the site it has become an unmissable opportunity for any maintenance engineer who wants to develop their career both technically and/or into management.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- NVQ3/ONC/HNC Engineering Qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- PLC experience and you should be able to fault find to a minimum.
- 3 Phase, Motors, Invertors, Sensors and Relays.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
- Project/Continuous improvement experience.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state-of-the-art purpose-built automated factory.
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year