|£45k - 50k per year + Benefits Package per annum
|13 days ago
High Speed FMCG Manufacturer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Days & Nights Role
Location: Hull, West Yorkshire
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer position for a high-speed FMCG manufacturing company. I am seeking a Maintenance Engineer with expertise in electrical engineering and experience in the FMCG manufacturing industry. In this role, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to maximize the utilization of plant, systems, and machinery while maintaining the company's standards of quality, productivity, and health and safety. If you are a Maintenance Engineer and are ready for a dynamic role with diverse challenges, they would be delighted to welcome you on board.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Need an electrical engineering qualifation
- Have experience in a fast-paced manufacturing company
- Have electrical and mechanical skills
- To be able to monitor and uphold the planned maintenance system.
- Alert relevant personnel to any potentially critical breakdown situations.
- Contribute to the upgrade, servicing, and installation of new and existing equipment.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Technical Progression
- Competitive Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Plenty of overtime available
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Salma at Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs