|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36,157 per year + Loads of benefits, discounts at lloyds pharmacy and 100's of companies discount.|
|Contact Name:||Prithik Kachela|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2022 15:27|
Maintenance Engineer - Large Company - LEN
Salary: 36,000 + loads of
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the Glasgow area. My client, who is a globally renowned manufacturer with sites spawning across 6 different countries and is a market leader firm are seeking to appoint a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer - Large Company:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds not just food!
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognized engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although can be either bias
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £36,000+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Prithik Kachela on 07458162405.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 39k per year
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£53.5k per year
£36k per year
£47k - 49k per year + 55K OTE + Benefits