|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2022 15:13|
4on 4off Days Only
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
We are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established food manufacturing company based near Northampton. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial food production machinery such as ovens, mixers, packaging machinery, Labellers, conveyors etc. The Maintenance Engineer will also benefit from the training and progression the company is willing to offer. This is a fantastic role for a hands on maintenance engineer to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on industrial FMCG production machinery
- Electrical and Mechanical practical skills and experience
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £49000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 39k per year
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£53.5k per year
£36k per year
£47k - 49k per year + 55K OTE + Benefits