|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2022 12:11|
Shift - Permanent Nights
Location: St Helens
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial FMCG manufacturing company based near St Helens. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Must hold an engineering qualification
- Open to all Engineering backgrounds; industrial, manufacturing,
- Must be Happy to work Permanent Nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's