|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2022 08:48|
Maintenance Engineer - PERM WEEKENDS
Commutable: Bedford, Bedfordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their fully automated site in Bedfordshire. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site throughout this. The maintenance engineer will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The maintenance engineer will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring maintenance engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled- happy to work on mechanical and electrical faults
- Mechanical: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Electrical: motors, 3-phase, inverters, sensors
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment as an engineer (Packaging, FMCG, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Drink, Beverage)
- Engineering qualification
- Must be happy to work permanent weekends which is a permanent nights shift too
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year
£36k per year
£40k per year + Company Pension 4-7% Contributory, Sick Pay after 2 years