|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 37.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2022 14:28|
Salary up to £37500
We are currently recruiting for a massive FMCG manufacturing based in the Launceston area, who are looking for a Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working for a good manufacturing company in the country. My client is operating with highest of manufacturing standards, which has allowed them to run with minimal margins of waste; which is in line with the business’ goals to operate in an environmentally sound manner. My client’s specialist facility in Launceston is one site from their ever expanding manufacturing operation and has allowed the business to grow year on year. At their flag ship site my client has just invested into new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a mechanical bias maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of a team of skilled engineers.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanically Biased
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work in tough working conditions
- The Maintenance Engineer can be from any Industrial, Armed Foces or Manufacturing b/g
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with suprerb manufacturing standards.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a very competitive salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: £38,000, Private pension, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: Launceston, Tavistock, Lifton, Holsworthy, Okehampton.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 43k per year
£37.5k - 40k per year + Overtime
£41k per year + Overtime
£38k - 45k per year + Overtime
£28,714 per year + Pension, Healthcare