|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 13:08|
Maintenance Engineer - NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS
Location: Nazeing, Essex
A globally renowned manufacturer of currently have an opening for a Maintenance Engineer within their highly automated state-of-the-art facility in Essex. The company pride themselves on providing bespoke, in-house training to all of their staff, whilst also heavily investing in external training and courses which is why the business is spoken about as one of the best places to work in the area. They supply to a number of blue chip organisations in the UK and abroad and are extremely proud of their products being some of the best sellers globally.
The business provides a stable working place for a number of talented individuals and creates a real family environment which is a brilliant ethos to have within the team. Due to a cash injection, the site has recently expanded drastically, meaning opportunities to progress and develop your career here are now more frequent than ever. Meaning alongside the standard supervisory progression route, project work is also an option, as the business is now able to offer a much wider structure.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in and industrial environment
- The ability to PLC Fault find (Please do not apply if you do not have experience with this)
- Experience with Hydraulics
- Strong electrical and mechanical hands on engineering skills
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
The Mintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's