|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension, OTE,|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 11:43|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer a new position to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Stevenage is now available. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated manufacturing plant. To be considered for this Maintenance role, Electrical and Mechanical skills are required as well as previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Engineering Qualification is essential to be considered.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£33k per year + Pension
£36,802 per year + Standard Pension
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year