|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2021 16:56|
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a multi-skilled electrically biased engineer, working for a large food company with multiple sites. Due to growth my client is looking for a maintenance engineer from related industries. My client offers security and progression for the right engineer, this role you will be responsible for both electrical and mechanical fault finding on a wide range of machinery from; flow wrappers, mixers, ovens, multi head weighs, float bag conveyors, labelling equipment and conveyor systems. You will also to be required to help improve efficiencies. Most of the job role will be responding to breakdowns and carrying out planned preventative maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer to have an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification.
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled.
- Maintenance engineer to have a Manufacturing background.
- Maintenance Engineer to be competent in electrical and mechanical fault finding.
- Ideal candidate will have some PLC experience.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Investment from the company.
- Competitive Salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan and Overtime available.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's