|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year + Overtime + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 13:49|
Salary: £34,000 + Overtime
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias to work for an industrial FMCG manufacturing company based in Leicester. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company are very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled Engineer - Either Mechanical or Electrical bias
- Experience working in an manufacturing/Industrial environment
- Must have a recognised engineering Qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in doing PPMs, Breakdowns and Fault Finding
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Must be Happy to work 4 on 4 off days and nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's