|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2021 15:04|
Electrically biased Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Double Day shift
Salary: £35,000 - £36,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday
This well established industrial manufacturing company are looking for an electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections.
Skills required for Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Ride to work scheme, free parking and 6% contributory pension
Commutable from: Essex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's