|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 40k per year + pension, overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 09:21|
Salary: £36,000- £40,000
Benefits; Overtime, Training & development,
An exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer has arisen in a large manufacturing plant commutable to Leighton Buzzard . This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to work in a stable, growing company! If you are looking to join a company that invest in their Engineers and their team, this is the company for you. You will receive a personal-development-plan, and have the opportunity to work closely with the experienced engineers and manager on site too. The company are going through a lot of investment in and are driving Projects and continuous improvement across the site.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Must hold an engineering qualification
- Experience working on PLC’s (Fault-finding minimum)
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical Understanding
- Be happy work as part of a team and independently.
- Happy to constantly grow and develop on their skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Monday- Friday Shift
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress technically throughout the company
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's