|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 13:54|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £31,000 -£35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arsen for a electrical maintenance engineer to join a very niche manufacturing company in the Birmingham area. The company are currnetly going through lots of growth at the moment and require an experienced maintenance engineer to join the team. My client is a leading manufacturing company in the products they produce, they pride themselves very heavily in ensuring the products made are of a very high standard. The maintenance engineer will be joining a company who can offer lots of training and development for any engineer joining the company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer needs to have an engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer needs to be electircal biased
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent on mechanical and electrical
- Ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing backgrounf
- Maintenance Engineer must have a 17th or 18th edition
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Monday-Friday role
- inveestment into the engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's