|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 09:38|
Location: St Helen’s
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a renown and growing company in St Helens is now available. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated plant with state-of-the-art machinery. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineering role will have strong electrical, mechanical skills and have previous industrial experience.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Open to all Engineering backgrounds
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45k per year
£37k per year
£35k - 40k per year + Pension, Life Insurance, Healthcare
Southend on Sea
£42k - 45k per year + Pension, 28-days holiday
£36k - 40k per year + Life Insurance,Pension