|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 17:23|
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Location: Heap Bridge
A fantasitc opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a thriving business in the Heap Bridge area. My client are currently going through massive amounts of growth at the moment with lots of investment into the factory and machinery. They require a experienced maintenance engineer to come hit and be able to hit the ground running. My client have seen a massive increase in order over the last 6 months and require an extra pair of hands to be able to assist in the very fast paced environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer to have a qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Maintenance engineer to have a Manufacturing background
- Strong both electrically and mechanically
- Maintenance Engineer to be competent in electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Experience with PLC fault finding
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Investment from the company.
- Competative Salary
- DAYS BASED ROLE
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE available.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's