|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension + Holidays + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 15:22|
Maintenance Engineer – 4 on 4 off
Salary: £40,000- £42,000
Location: Camberley, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance program. The Maintenacne Engineer must have strong electrical and mechancial knwoeldge and be able to work on 3phase motors, control panels, hydruilcs and pneumatics. Our client is well established, has sites all over the UK and looks after their Maintneance Engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives,
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- The candidate needs to be Multi skilled with either an electrical or mechanical bias
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 44k per year + Pension
£30,284 per year + 10% Contributory Pension
£35k - 37k per year + Pension etc
£30k - 39k per year + Pension - OTE £42,500+
£37.5k per year