|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32,914 per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2021 10:02|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
A fantastic opportunity has arsen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a very niche manufacturing company in the Lincolnshire area. The company are currnetly going through lots of growth at the moment and require an experienced maintenance engineer to join the team. My client is a leading manufacturing company in the products they produce, they pride themselves very heavily in ensuring the products made are of a very high standard. The maintenance engineer will be joining a company who can offer lots of training and development for any engineer joining the company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer to have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical and mechancials skill required for the maintenance engineer
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- Days shift pattern
- inveestment into the engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's