|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k - 41k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 09:16|
Salary: £36,500 - £41,000
Location: West Bromwich
My client are currently looking for a multi-skilled electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their busy factory in West Bromwich. Over the last 12 months they have gone through a £10 million investment into new machinery and new production lines. My client has 66 manufacturing around the world and have £1.8 billion in sales worldwide. They are constantly looking at ways they can keep growing the business and investing as much as they can to make them the very best in what they do.
Skills required for this Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance engineer MUST be competent mechanically
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, rolling mills, presses, robotics, extrusion machines, plastic molidng
- Maintenance Engineering background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Overtime, Secure job role
- Competative salary
- Monday-Friday role
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's