|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k - 365k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 17:21|
Location: West Bromwich
My client are currently looking to recruit for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their busy factory in West Bromwich. My client is looking for a maintenance engineer with a strong manufacturing background and someone who has a fantastic attitude. They are looking for someone who can help with their needs within the factory. My client has 66 manufacturing facilities and distribution factories across the globe. They have over £1.8 Billion in sales worldwide. They take massive pride in the products they produce and are always looking at ways they can improve the business.
Skills required for this Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance engineer MUST be competent mechanically
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, rolling mills, presses, robotics, extrusion machines, plastic molidng
- Maintenance Engineering background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Overtime, Secure job role
- Competative salary
- Monday-Friday role
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's