|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 09:52|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
An opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Essex is now available. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working in a heavy automated manufacturing plant where no two days are the same. With continuous growth and reinvestment, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a stable yet progressively growing company. To be considered for this Maintenance role, stronger Electrical skills would be preferred.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Open to all factory maintenance backgrounds.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer,
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working a days based role only.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's