|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 36k per year + Overtime and Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 12:47|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £35,000- £36,000
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with good electrical and mechanical skills to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site in Cheltenham. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for all site breakdowns and will join the existing team of maintenance engineers in fulfilling the planned maintenance program. Our client is well established, has 10 sites across the UK and is currently going through a lot of growth so this is a fantastic opportunity for any Maintenance Engineer to gain a long term career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, transformers,
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- The candidate needs to be Multi skilled
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's