|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 10:11|
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
My client is currently looking to recruit for a multi-skilled maintenance to join their company. They are going through a massive amount of growth at the moment with 2 new production lines currently being installed. Over the last year the company have been extremley busy with over double their normal amount of order which is fantastic news but to be able to cope with the demand they require an extra pair of hands to assit them. The company also offer a fantastic training and development programme tailored to each and every engineer.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical - Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Intvertors, Relays
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- State of the art facility
- Fantastic benefits
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's