|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 45k per year + Pension+Training+Heahtcare|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2021 09:37|
A role is now available to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Bedfordshire, a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated manufacturing plant who invest regularly. To be considered for this Maintenance role, Electrical and Mechanical skills are required as well as previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £457000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's