|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 14:13|
Maintenance Engineer- Industrial
Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday Days
Salary: £30,000- £40,000
An exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer has arisen in a stable Industrial Manufacturer in Hertfordshire/ This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer who is looking to progress in their career. In this role you will be working in an Industrial & Heavy environment, you will be required to work closely with the other engineers & independently. You will need to be confident on working on both mechanical and electrical faults, and be able to read pneumatic & hydraulics diagrams and use these to fault find.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Must be able to read pneumatic and hydraulic drawings
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical Understanding
- Experience diagnosing and repairing breakdown problems
- Happy to work on their own and as part of a team.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Days Role- No Weekends
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a large, stable company- who are constantly growing!
- Opportunity to progress technically throughout the company
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's