|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 12:54|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
We are currently recruiting for an electrically qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance whilst also getting involved in project work. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a Maintenance Engineer as they are rapidly expanding with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with a both electrical and mechanical skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering qualification (Ideally apprentice trained)
- Electrical experience with Fault Finding on electrical systems, inverters, Drives, Motors, PLCs, Sensors, Relays
- Mechanical experience such as hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, welding
- Experience of working in high pressure, high temperature environments such as FMCG, energy, mining, oil & gas etc .
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Working a shift that involves no nights or weekends
- One of the best salary packages in the area
- Career progression in a world renowned company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's