|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38.2k per year + 8% Company Contribution,Free Bupa8|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 10:17|
Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within fast paced environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the engineer will be provided with a tailored training programme, to develop their technical skills.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Time Served Engineer - Multi-Skilled Engineer ideally
- Engineer with Basic PLC Fault Finding
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
- Good Mechnaical and Electrical skills.
- Electrical Biased
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Tailored Engineering Training Programme
- Double Days Shift Pattern
- Atractive Package
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Investment in engineer
- Working as part of a large established group
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £40,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's