|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 39k per year + PENSION & LOTS OF OTHER BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 08:59|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
A fantastic chance to join a growing manufacturing company in the West Midlands has unexpectedly become vacant due to an early retirement. The site near Tipton now requires a new multi-skilled, mechanical bias, engineer to join an already hardworking and dedicated team. The successful maintenance engineer will be required to conduct daily PPM's of the production lines, whilst responding to breakdowns when required. This role is a solely days based position, but due to the togetherness of the team here, everyone must be flexible when needed. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary & benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career further.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be mechanically bias
- Maintenance engineer should still be competent electrically
- Strong history with PPMs
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant mechanical engineering qualification
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is a must
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Options for both internal & external upskilling courses
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and an array of other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's