|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year + Pension+Healthcare+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 12:24|
An opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturing plant in Norwich. During these uncertain times, the company are still dedicated to grow the Engineering team. To be considered for this role, the successful candidate for the role will be Multi Skilled, either bias will be considered. Previous experience of working within a FMCG is also essential. In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state-of-art-plant, offering continuous training and a competitive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need the follwing skills: AC-DC motors, relays, chains, contactors, invertor drives,gearboxes, hydraulics
- Need to hold an Engineering Qualification.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing would be ideal
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Potential to earn more with overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's