|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 14:42|
Maintenance Engineer (MECHANICAL BIAS)
Location: Burton Upon Trent
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The ideal engineer will come from a heavy industry background with factory knowledge.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically biased
- Maintenance Engineer would ideally have an engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatic, packers, mixers, furnaces, extrudes etc
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial, forces, steel, quarry)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Excellecnt electrical training
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent training, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Antony Edwards
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's